Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Headshot of Sharna Fulton, Cartoonist and Young Audiences Artist

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

My friend, Sharna called me the other day needing an artist's headshot. She'd just been accepted to Woodruff Arts Center's Young Audiences, an organization that transforms the lives and learning of young people through the arts.

While Sharna's a cartoonist who created Chloe Pink™ Cartoon for Girls, her day job is to Tweet, do Facebook updates, write web copy and press releases for a variety of clients at Fulton Freelances.

Through Young Audiences, Sharna is excited to share her passion for the written word as well as visual arts with "You've Just Got To Blog It!" The 45 minute interactive language arts workshop will empower students in grades 3-8 express their point of view through the use of verbal and visual elements in the digital age. For more information about the workshop, call Young Audiences at 404-733-4250.

2 comments:

sharna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharna said...

Hey Paul. Thanks for giving me the star treatment. I can't thank you enough for taking a better picture of me than I could imagine. Getting accepted into Young Audiences was a huge goal for me and I wanted a photo to go along with my bio and workshop info on their website that was truly professional. I think you should be taking pictures of the real stars, Paul. But come to think of it, you are! Because you obviously take photos of lots of great people! So, keep up the good work! Sharna